Frome Town Supporters Club started as just an idea of founder and vice chairman John Turner.His vision became reality in late Summer of 2012 and started with nothing other than a combined determination to do well for the Club.
Our Mission and Aims
- Be an independent voice of the supporters
- Raise money for specified and agreed projects for the Club as a whole.
- Seek to listen and continuously improve our efforts for our members.
- Make a significant contribution to the improvement of Frome Town Footbal Club.
We welcome everyone as a member.
Many local businesses offer discounts to members for a wide range of goods and services.
To date we have contributed £46387 to the club plus spent a further £1375 on match & player sponsorship:
– New Floodlights (50% of total cost).
– Purchased, installed and furnished new cabins.
– Contribution to Community Stand.
– Pitch care.
– Treatment tables.
– Contributions to player costs.
– Sponsored travel to away matches.
Committee MembersWe have an extremely committed committee who all make contributions to move us forward and arrange regular fund raising events.
Chairman: Geoff Morton-Norris – 07564 256216
Vice Chairman: John Turner
Treasurer: Andrew Vince